Developer: Lamina Design
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Size: 10 MB
Average Rating: 4.7 / 5.0
PhotoViva – transform your pictures into expressive and colorful works of art!
Please watch the video at http://PhotoVivaApp.com.
Note: If there are any bugs/crashes, contact me directly and I'll try to fix it!
PhotoViva is a powerful application for photo editing and freeform painting. It can help you transform your pictures into expressive and colorful works of art.
In addition to tools for enhancing your photos, there are paint brushes that let you make abstract painted interpretations of photos. You can select a brush and copy image features by cloning or painting. Brushes can track the direction of movement, or you can set the brush direction. You can also change the hue, saturation and blur of brush strokes as you go.
- Use large brush strokes to fill the canvas, then use smaller brush strokes to reveal detail.
- Use Brushes in "Clone" mode instead of "Paint" mode to copy the source image to the canvas.
- Use Tools > Blend undo to vary the density of your most recent change to the canvas.
- Use the Airbrush in "Clone" mode to blend the image directly to the canvas after painting with brush strokes.
- Try clearing to White, Black or Cream using the Fill menu before painting.
- Add color noise to brush strokes to make a lively variation in the color.
- Use less or no color noise when painting on skin tones.
- Use the HDR correction feature on images that have people in the shadows.
Note: The maximum output image size is based on the CPU and graphics capabilities of your Android device.
- Zoom and pan your canvas to do detailed work
- Image cropping
- 10 levels of undo and redo
- Camera support for devices with cameras
- Gallery of sample images provided
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) correction
- RGB adjustment
- Shadows, midtones, and brightness control
- Saturation and Sharpening
- Autopaint mode
- Hue adjustment
- Add noise function
- Blend functions
- Fill to white, black or cream
- Fill frame, outline or center
- Fill to current color
- Liquify your image
- 20 brushes are provided
- Set the angle or let the brushes track your touch
- Brushes paint or clone
- Brush size and color can be varied
- Edit colors or pick colors from the canvas.
- An image can be used as a source of color.
- Adjust brightness, blur, saturation and hue on the fly.
- Current canvas can be used as a source of image color.
- Noise can be added to the color to vary the paint strokes.
For more info, visit PhotoViva on Google Play.