Developer: Robert Broglia
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Category: Tools (Emulator)
Size: 1 MB
Average Rating: 4.6 / 5.0
Emulate the classic PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 console on your Android device.
PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 (TG16) emulator based on Mednafen 0.9.22-wip (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs.
- Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate (Note: Data swapped TG16 ROMs are not supported, see known issues on website for a fix if you're getting a black screen on load).
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
- Supports ROM-based games in .pce and .sgx formats, optionally in .zip files.
- CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files, select a system card rom in the options.
- CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats.
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once).
- Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions).
- Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support.
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps: https://twitter.com/rakashazi
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
For more info, visit PCE.emu on Google Play.