Developer: Rayark Inc.
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Category: Arcade & Action
Size: 123 MB
Average Rating: 4.9 / 5.0
Cytus, the most awesome mobile music game!
- Free version has all songs but with cool down after each song.
- Full version removes cool down & unlocks retry button.
As much as people enjoy the game of Cytus, there seems to be quite a few things remained unanswered. Often people wonder, what is the robotic icon for? Or, is the background story really relevant to the game?! Such of those, you will be finding the answers in the new release of Cytus Version 2.0.0.
Cytus Story Mode Unfolded Before You
The world outlook of Cytus has always been there, through implementing the new chapter select menu, gamers will better understand & irresistibly drawn into the world of Cytus more than ever.
From Ver.2.0.0 onwards, Rayark team comes out with a plan, that is bold & experimental; with every 100,000 paid downloads, a new chapter that includes 10 new songs will be unlocked. The complete story of Cytus consists of 10 chapters, 100 songs thereof can be played as a whole, as long as the plan goes through in terms of having all 10 chapters unlocked.
Having attempted to execute such a plan, we intend to dodge the commonly used in-app purchased song packs in the contemporary music games. We are relying on each of every gamer to spontaneously promote Cytus to others for its quality content as well as friendly price. Together, we have a chance to make Cytus the one and only: a classic music game with a hundred songs to play!
Welcome To The Musical World Of Cytus
- Let's experience music 'n art, beat 'n rebound!
- Check the screenshots and you will see the most awesome mobile music game ever! Just play and enjoy!
- 28+ songs and 56+ variations, including many from famous composers around the world.
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots).
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes.
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes.
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps.
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges.
- Various music genres: Pop, Jazz, Trance, Hardcore, Drum 'n Bass and many more.
- OpenFeint Leaderboards integration: Challenge fingers from all over the world!
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills.
How To Play
- Follow along the Active Scan Line.
- Tap each note as the line passes through.
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots. They are the last remnant of the human spirit. However, mankind is not dead. Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots. But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old. To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus. The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...
For more info, visit Cytus on Google Play.
SD Data (Path: /sdcard/Android/obb)