Developer: Chillingo International
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Category: Brain & Puzzle
Size: 41 MB
Average Rating: 4.4 / 5.0
Test every aspect of your skill in an invigorating arena of hilarious hazards. You are an Oakguard apprentice. One day you’ll be a fully fledged Oakguard, charged with protecting the Great Oak – the tree that gives life and power to your village. But first you must survive the Path of Pain.
Put your life on the line in this beautifully designed puzzle compendium of potential pain; dodging intricately insane booby traps, navigating dangerous heights, and testing your timing to terminal intensities.
- Avoid spinning blades, pitfalls, giant mallets and more in this unique puzzle-packed adventure. Guide your character with one-touch controls, choosing the perfect time to stop or go.
What An Adventure
- This Could Hurt features four worlds, each with 10 challenging levels. Environments change as the game progresses: careful you don't slip on the Ice World, or burn up in the Lava World.
- Each level is a beautiful 3D maze filled with death-traps that you must climb, run, jump and occasionally fly through to get to the end intact!
You Have The Power
- Collect the golden Acorns hidden throughout the world to unlock a variety of achievements and power-ups from shields to health and speed boosts.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com.
- Install APK.
- Extract the RAR file and copy com.chillingo.thiscouldhurtfree.android.row folder to /sdcard/Android/data.
- Launch the game.
NOTE: There is a bug in the game that causes it to auto-restart. To fix this, press Home button while the game is loading, then long-press the Home button again and tap on the game's icon. You should now be able to play the game normally.
For more info, visit This Could Hurt Free on Google Play.