Developer: JRummy Apps Inc.
Requires Android: 2.0 and up (Rooted)
Size: 5 MB
Average Rating: 4.8 / 5.0
ROM Toolbox is the must have app for every root user.
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, DroidForums and other popular sites. ROM Toolbox has one of the highest ratings in the top 100 paid apps. Over 10,000 people gave it a full 5 star review!
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, Ad Blocker, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app! Here is a list of some of the features you will find:
- Install ROMs & themes from a growing list of ROMs. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included
- Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
- Wipe data, cache, Dalvik-cache, battery stats
- Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
- Batch backup & restore apps and their data
- Schedule backups to run at a certain time
- Restore apps from nandroid backups
- Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
- Backup your apps to dropbox
- Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
- Backup/Restore Android Market link
- Task manager
- Automated batch uninstaller
- E-mail your apps to friends
- Move any user app to the SD card
- Clean up Dalvik-cache
- Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
- Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!)
- Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
- Change file permissions and ownership
- View, edit & share files
- File manager with two panels for easier management
Scripter & Terminal Emulator
- Create and run scripts as root
- Set your scripts to run at-boot
Auto Start Manager
- Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
- Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
- Choose to block ads, porn, casino & risky sites
- Add new sites to the hosts file & use custom IP
- Set every app to install to your SD Card or internal storage
- Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, restart status bar, etc.
- Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your SD Card
- Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
Boot Animation Installer
- Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your SD Card
- Preview boot animations
- Create a boot animation from a GIF file
- Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
Theme Manager & Status Bar Icon Changer
- Create and install full themes (MetaMorph compatible)
- Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for WiFi, signal, GPS, etc.
- Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
Boot Logo Changer
- Change your boot logo for supported phones
Theme Chooser Themes
- View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
- SetCPU & scaling governor
- CPU Profiles
- Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
- Easily edit your build.prop
- Change LCD density, improve battery life, increase performance
Auto Memory Manager
- Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot.
- Increase the speed of your SD card
- Uninstall Lucky Patcher and ROM Toolbox, but clear data first, if you have old versions installed.
- Download and install Lucky Patcher and run it once. Just look.
- Install ROM Toolbox Pro. Don't run.
- Run Lucky Patcher > Long-press on ROM Toolbox Pro icon > Choose Custom Patch.
- Run ROM Toolbox Pro and now it's working!
For more info, visit ROM Toolbox Pro on Google Play.