Developer: Schtruck & LDchen
Version: 0.11.67 [Cracked]
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Category: Tools (Emulator)
Size: 1 MB
Average Rating: 4.3 / 5.0
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices (also known as PSX or Playstation 1). More than 200.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse is able to render PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works: http://www.fpsece.net/faq.html.
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
- Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100, Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- OpenGL support via external plugin!
For more info, visit FPse For Android on Google Play.