Developer: Fabio Collini
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Size: 2 MB
Average Rating: 4.6 / 5.0
Group items according to labels and create customizable folders and widgets.
Group items according to labels and create fully customizable folders and widgets. You can organize apps, bookmarks, contacts and shortcuts.
- Change folder icon, icon pack support
- Sort folder items any way you like
- Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
- IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
- Put items in notification bar
- Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons.
Folder Organizer can't be moved to SD card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update.
For more info, visit Folder Organizer on Google Play.