Requires Android: 1.6 and up
Size: 1 MB
Average Rating: 4.8 / 5.0
ZArchiver – program to manage archives (archive manager). The program has a simple and functional interface.
ZARCHIVER LETS YOU
- Create following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar
- Decompress archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, LZH, LZMA, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, LZH, LZMA, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz
- Create and decompress password-protected archives
- Edit archive: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz)
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only)
- Partial archive decompression
- Open compressed files
- Open an archive file from mail application
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors).
- UTF-8/UTF-16 support in filenames. Allows you to have national symbols in compressed filenames.
- No need to enable multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on icon to the left of the filename.
Q: What's the password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and archive can be opened only by someone who knows the password.
Q: Program is not working correctly?
A: Send an email to the author for a detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress file?
A: Select all files you wish to compress by clicking on icons (to the left of file names). Click on one of the selected file names and choose "Compress" item from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable option ("Extract Here" or other).
For more info, visit ZArchiver on Google Play.
Recommended Download: AndroZip File Manager